Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
AS A INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT AT SHOPHQ YOU ARE THE FRONTLINE FOR PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH A SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE AS WE TREAT EVERY CUSTOMER WITH A FRIENDLY SMILE! In this role you will be responsible of taking inbound calls and responding to the customers requests including placing orders, suggesting additional products/promotions, addressing order concerns, and researching customer issues. As brand ambassadors of the organization, you have an important role in retaining and building new customers!
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
On Site Opportunities
Schedule Opportunities being offered: Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday 12:30pm - 9pm
Fun Team and Great Benefits! * Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
* Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
* Paid vacation
* And more!
Our flagship network, ShopHQ is a multiplatform interactive television network offering a balanced assortment of proprietary, exclusive and name brands to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping environment via television, online and mobile. ShopHQ reaches more than 84 million television homes with unique storytelling & entertaining content.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES * Support Net Promoter Score Goal by demonstrating professionalism, driving to one call resolution and treating every customer with a friendly smile!
* Drive and achieve Key Departmental Metrics:
* Deliver the correct scripts, suggesting add-on items, and providing customers with ShopHQ promotions.
* Maintain and effectively articulate a thorough knowledge and skill base for products, policies, procedures, and computerized information systems.
* Average Handle Time: Drive to efficient and effective sales and service calls.
* Demonstrate professionalism and flexible to scheduling needs of the changings needs of a 24/7 retail environment.
* Attend team meetings, complete ongoing Lessonly training and support other areas of the department as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES * High School diploma or GED
* Minimum six months sales, customer service or related experience
* Professional, flexible and positive team player that is self-directed and self-motivated
* Familiar with keyboard and basic computer skills-including using Windows based programs, navigating the Internet, and willing to learn new technologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills and strong telephone etiquette, including the ability to communicate, use decision-making skills and other resources, and resolve conflict in a professional manner
* Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
up to $17 / HOUR
L1 Customer Care Representative, L2 Customer Care Representative, Executive Resolutions Rep, Customer Care Supervisor, Customer Care Manager
IMEDIA BRANDS, INC. IS A GLOBAL INTERACTIVE MEDIA COMPANY THAT MANAGES A GROWING PORTFOLIO OF NICHE, LIFESTYLE TELEVISION NETWORKS AND MEDIA SERVICE BUSINESSES, PRIMARILY IN NORTH AMERICA, FOR BOTH ENGLISH SPEAKING AND SOON SPANISH SPEAKING AUDIENCES AND CUSTOMERS. ITS BRAND PORTFOLIO SPANS MULTIPLE BUSINESS MODELS AND PRODUCT CATEGORIES AND INCLUDES SHOPHQ, BULLDOG SHOPPING NETWORK, IMEDIA MEDIA SERVICES AND SOON TO BE LAUNCHED LAVENTA SHOPPING NETWORK.
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation. In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia s Human Resources department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any time to meet business needs.