Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are looking for Sr. Collections Specialist to join our team remotely!
One of the fastest growing Commercial Collection Agencies in the United States, headquartered in Itasca, IL seeks self-motivated, effective telephone communicators with above average computer skills, and has mastered the art of collections and negotiations. We are looking for a seasoned collector with 5-10 years of collection experience.
The ideal candidate should also possess the skills, competencies, and abilities listed below in order to successfully perform the job and to be considered for the position:
QUALIFICATIONS: * Previous experience in credit & collections, billing or other related fields
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Aptitude for technology
* Skilled in negotiations
* Strong interpersonal skills
DUTIES: * Contacting businesses informing them they have a delinquent account that needs to be paid
* Resolve disputes, create urgency, and negotiate the best possible payment arrangement if the business cannot pay their balance in full.
* The negotiation process involves reviewing the account information in the collection software system and asking questions of the debtors in order to better understand perceived obstacles to payment.
* Maintaining call quality and productivity measurements.
* Maintaining a positive, problem-solving approach and positive relationships within a team environment.
* Performing other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENT:
The candidate must be highly motivated, competitive and focused as well as commission driven. You must also be energetic, assertive, charismatic, and able to easily handle rejection. * Salary based on experience.
* Commissions: There is NO CAP on how much commissions you can earn. All based on your desire to make money and ability to negotiate and collect.
* Minimal cost to employee for employee health care contribution available
* Paid time off and 401(k) options.
Powered by JazzHR