Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Our client is a national leader in the Critical Facilities Manufacturing Market providing Data Center Power Solutions in all aspects of the data center. Their products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design.
Generator Sales Associate Philadelphia
Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their team. They will support a specific region and pursue sales opportunities that are product and solution based. Ideal candidate will possess contacts and an established rolodex of contacts in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace. The primary candidate function will be calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Critical Facility end-users, engineers, and subcontractors. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must, along with a strong background in electrical power distribution and backup power.
* BA / BS a Plus
* 5-15 yrs of relevant critical power (UPS, switchgear, generator) sales experience
* Business Contacts in the desired Region Critical Facility Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
* Background in design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus.
* Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
* Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
* Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13491929 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but Pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate.