Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WHO YOU LL WORK WITH * The CSE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will: Set the overall vision and strategic Success plan for their customer.
* Deeply understands the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
* Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and current programs.
* Help the customer accelerate through the value lifecycle to realize their expected outcomes.
* Ensure their customers realize value from purchased Cisco products and services for successful renewals.
* Provide customer insights based on strong knowledge of best practices for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations.
* Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (People and assets like, Accelerators, ATX, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success.
* Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Review
* Team leader of Cisco resources for all CX activities (including services) from onboarding to value realization. Is the customer and people champio
* Ensure the strategy and direction is integrated within the overall account team goal.
* Implement Success Strategy across the account leveraging partners as appropriate.
* Represent the organization at the highest levels within their customers.
* Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
* Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Customer success.
* Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
* Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
* Provide bi-weekly metric reports including integrated results across routes to market
WHO YOU ARE * Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer life cycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
* Ability to work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
* Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
* A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
* Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, CX Executives, Consulting Executives, Partners and their Executives to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE * 10+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations. Proven successful consulting with key technical and sales acumen
* 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
* Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
* Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
* Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
* Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
* Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
* Experience working with the VA
* Bachelor s degree required, Master s degree preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we re old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you can t put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!