Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Celanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical innovation company that engineers and manufactures chemicals used in products essential to everyday living. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we employ over 7,700 dedicated people working between 43 facilities across 18 countries. We are committed to employee growth and creating shareholder value to ensure continued opportunities make a difference. Our company focuses on the safety of its employees, provides competitive compensation (including benefits starting day 1), and emphasizes giving back to the community.
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible to support all aspects of HR including, but not limited to employee relations, recruiting, engagement, performance management, succession planning, HR analytics, employee and leader development.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Provide guidance and counseling regarding legislative, regulatory and compliance issues including company policies, practices and procedures in order to achieve business goals and objectives and consistency across business functions
* Partner with assigned business units and HR Center of Excellence teams in support and guidance of talent recruitment, rightsizing, organization design, development of personnel, pay planning, employee relations, talent review and succession planning as applicable
* Proactively identify business and HR objectives/expectations; develop, manage or participate in project teams as appropriate to achieve desired results in a timely manner.
* Create the right environment as a champion for HR initiatives, employee advocacy and the values of Celanese
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES: * Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence at all levels of the organization
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* High integrity, honesty and courage.
* Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and to manage time effectively.
* Able to use persuasion and influence to affect change.
* Proven skills as a problem solver and one who works toward \\"win-win\\" solutions.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Develop, track, analyze, Tableau reporting data
* Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing audits and establishing processes to streamline and improve data quality
* Maintain quarterly HR dashboard reports to optimize Celanese Operating Model (SQRE)
* Leverage HRIS applications Tableau to deliver interactive dashboards, visualizations and complex reports
* Deliver data and analytical insight to support HR initiatives
JOB QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE * Bachelor s degree required, preferably in finance, economics, information science, or other business-related disciplines
* Minimum 3 years Human Resources or equivalent work experience
* HR certification strongly preferred