Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Watch this video to learn more https://video.digi-me.com/mgrc/jobs/marketing-sales/career-opportunities-in-sales/G50002&src=McGrathScrape
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
MOBILE MODULAR PORTABLE STORAGE , a division of McGrath RentCorp, is the leading provider of storage solutions in the markets we serve. Our products serve many industries including education, construction, residential development, general industry, government, and transportation. The Company has been growing very rapidly and has expanded into new locations across the United States in the last several years. Our success is founded on a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences. This is an opportunity to join a fast growth, dynamic organization if you are all about excellence this is the place for you!
POSITION SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED: * Entry level role. One + year of customer service or sales experience.
* Enjoys building relationships on the phone
* Highly motivated to be excellent. Can be counted on to exceed goals, and pushes self and others for results.
* Pursues everything with high energy, drive and a need to finish strong
* Dedicated to creating exceptional customer experiences
* Capacity to function autonomously and effective time management skills
* Seen as a team player who values collaboration and proactively seeks opportunities to improve their skills
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* PC proficiency in a Windows environment
WE OFFER: * A fun, team environment that values integrity
* An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
* A fast paced sale where you will see accomplishments/rewards quickly
* Flexibility and work/life balance
* Medical / Dental / Vision/ Prescription Drug Coverage
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
* Vacation and Holiday pay
JOB DUTIES: * Develop new business and grow business within existing accounts
* Place a high volume of quality outbound phone calls for the purpose of building relationships and matching our products and services to each customer's needs.
* Ask for the order and close sales through generated leads and telephone prospecting
* Increase market share in established markets, as well as new markets
* Collaborate with other sales team members, operations and the inventory center staff to provide exceptional customer experiences
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check and drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.