Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Regional Clinical Resource Manager is responsible for partnering and working with Territory Managers in achieving sales goals. This position works closely with the Territory Managers to coordinate all aspects of Alternate Care customer installations, identifying and resolving any problems/issues. The incumbent also assists in the clinical education, follow up, and training needs of clinicians and sales force.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES * Partner with Territory Managers to achieve sales quotas in all Alternate Care markets;
* Identify problem areas to implementation of Masimo technology and work to resolve these issues;
* Work with Territory Managers to coordinate Alternate Care customer installations in conversion to Masimo SET, Rainbow, SpHb and PSN;
* Manage or assist with the installation process and personnel;
* Coordinate clinical evaluations of Masimo technology for both clinical investigators, customers, and OEM partners;
* Support Trade Shows;
* Assist in the clinical education, follow up, and training needs of clinicians and sales force;
* Participate in continued evaluation of new products and assist in beta testing;
* Perform clinical evaluation of Masimo technology including customer research and focus groups, as required;
* Extensive domestic travel is a major job component;
* Performs other duties or special projects as requested;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS * Five or more years of experience in the clinical arena related to alternate care markets;
* Very strong, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
* Must be results oriented with positive can do attitude with a sense of urgency to get things done;
* Comfortable in high visibility situations, exhibits strong self-confidence;
* Proven track record in persuading clinicians to consider and embrace new ideas, with an emphasis on new patient care processes based on clinical evidence and new, innovative technologies;
* Independent problem solver;
* Organized and detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
* Must be able to professionally communicate effectively with management, executives, physicians, staff, peers, sales reps and customers;
* Must be able to maintain an extensive domestic travel schedule;
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * ? Registered Nurse/Respiratory Therapist; Other clinical disciplines considered based on experience and expertise;
* An in-depth understanding of the complex process of introducing new technology into a price driven market;
* Sales/management experience;
* Background in education or research
Bachelor s degree, preferably in Nursing or Respiratory Therapy is required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer sales calls on a daily basis. Extensive and frequent domestic and local travel is a major job component, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver s license is required. It also requires frequent driving, sitting, standing and walking. May stand for extended periods when facilitating customer meetings or walking in the facilities. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required.