Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve Client Services Group offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve Client Services Group team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Regional Manager to work in the Little Rock, AR area.
This Management position has overall responsibility for the performance and operation of communities and personnel in an assigned portfolio averaging 4,000 units. This position will also serve as point of contact between the company and the owner(s) of each of the communities for which he/she has responsibility. The Regional Manager may oversee 4 - 6 Area Managers, each with 1 - 6 properties, plus additional direct oversight of communities/community managers. He/she is also responsible for maximizing the potential of the communities within his/her region and for assisting in new business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and assist Area/Community Managers in overall management of all communities within the assigned portfolio.
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating Area Managers within assigned portfolio.
• Build strong on-site management teams and Area Managers through constant coaching and motivation.
• Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control, revenue maximization and delinquency management plans.
• Work with owners to identify long term property goals and objectives. Be responsive to owners’ needs, goals, and objectives.
• Identify and analyze issues within portfolio and develop and implement decisions that help the assigned communities achieve the owner’s objectives and that are consistent with Envolve Client Services Group policies and procedures.
• Present yearly financial budgets with the assistance of Area/Community Managers to both the SVP, Operations and to the owners of the communities.
• Effectively disseminate all information and instructions necessary for Area Managers and the communities to perform their work.
• Monitor achievement of each property against financial objectives utilizing the review of monthly owners’ reports, quarterly inspections, and weekly operating reports. Work with Area Managers to correct unfavorable variances and improve NOI.
• Perform final review of monthly financial statements before sending to clients.
• Assist SVP, Operations in the due diligence, acquisition, and integration of new accounts.
• Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the SVP, Operations.
Specific Responsibilities for properties that the Regional Manager has direct oversight for Include:
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating all site personnel of assigned communities. Regional Manager should interview and give final recommendation for the hiring of all site personnel of assigned communities.
• Provide mentoring to Community Managers of assigned communities.
• Responsible for direction and coordination with the Accounting Department, the delivery of accurate and timely monthly property financial statements to the clients.
• Responsible for development, implementation, and delivery of annual budgets for all assigned communities.
• Responsible for setting and enforcing spending controls for all assigned communities and reviewing all variance explanations.
• Assist in the coordination of all capital improvement programs for assigned communities.
• Direct all marketing and advertising for assigned communities maximizing rental income and increasing occupancy rates.
• Work with Community Managers and staff to respond to resident issues. Follow through to ensure issues are resolved.
• Ensure that all required reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge on all assigned communities and of competition in the assigned area.
• Ensure that established policies and procedures are followed
• Regional Manager will perform quarterly inspections for properties that are under his/her direction.
• Ensure property compliance with all applicable Affordable Housing programs, including but not limited to HUD Subsidy, USDA, RD, LIHTC, HOME and other state and local programs.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans • Company Paid Life Insurance • Apartment Discounts • 401k Plan • Paid Holidays • Paid Time Off
Background Screening and Drug Test Required