Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Directs the operation of an assigned unit by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
* Assist in the achievement of budgeted sales and profits.
* Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP restaurant hourly employees, Corporate and Regional employees, and guests.
* Implement the IHOP 201 Training program for all restaurant hourly employees to improve unit operations and the guest experience.
* Assist in the execution of annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for assigned unit, as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the current operations plan.
* Comply with federal, state, and local regulations which are applicable to assigned unit.
* Assist in the recruitment, training and retention of employees as defined by the current SOP and operations plan for the assigned unit.
* Ensure adequate levels of food, paper, kitchen, safety, janitorial, uniform, linen, and miscellaneous supplies.
* Ensure the proper operational condition of equipment, building structure and premises according to federal regulations and the SOP.
* Ensure safety and sanitation practices are maintained according to federal, state, and local regulations and the SOP.
* Ensure security practices as defined by the SOP.
* Assist in completion of all required reports and paperwork.
* Perform other duties as assigned.