Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
July 30, 2020 Have an account? Sign in.
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Programmer Analyst who combines a real passion for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives with an understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements. This Programmer Analyst will be working for a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field. You will use research and fact-finding to make suggestions about developing or altering applications or databases. Do not miss this full-time Programmer Analyst employment opportunity in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Serves as the in-house guide for internal clients experiencing programming problems, consulting on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting the issues. Consultation can include troubleshooting and/or education
- Analyzes and records issues, collaborating with other programmers to fix code problems
- Evaluates methods of processing. Makes suggestions for improvements
- Provides ongoing training and assistance for end users and other partner groups for a particular application, system or process
- Aids in creating communication materials for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Creates and updates dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Evaluates user requests for systems changes or improvements. Registers functional requirements and reviews cost, feasibility and utility. Recommends how, when and whether to make the changes
- Create and test programming changes for every systems development phase prior to implementation. Write test cases and expected outcomes. Review results and verify that requirements are met. May develop simple tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May recommend acceptance/rejection if requirements are not all met
- Comprehensive understanding of programming languages
- 5+ years experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Command of PC and mainframe hardware/software
- Strong project planning and management tasks, business systems support functions and project costing techniques
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of .NET
- .NET Framework experience
- React experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET
- C# experience
- Well-founded grasp of API Development
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.