Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a PracticeManager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for youto join Tulane Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading providerof healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At TulaneMedical Center weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
* PaidPersonal Leave
* 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* IdentityTheft Protection discounts
* Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
* EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare startswith compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring groupof colleagues. Do you want to work as a Practice Manager where your passion forcreating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* Uptown office
* Multispecialty Clinic
* Responsible for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing the day-to-day functions of the clinics and its programs and activities.
* Implementation of written policies and procedures that govern the operations of the clinics.
* Conducts performance evaluations for staff positions.
* Interprets the practice s policies and procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
* Reviews the practice s policies and procedures periodically, at least annually, and makes recommendations to assure continued compliance with current regulations.
* Consults with Director and staff concerning practice operations, problem solving and service improvement.
* Makes written and oral reports and recommendations to leadership concerning the operations of the clinics.
* Maintains an adequate liaison with patients.
* Ensures that public information describing the services provided is accurate and fully descriptive.
* Reviews and develops a plan of correction for deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provides a written copy of such plan to leadership.
* Makes routine inspections of the practices to assure that established policies and procedures are being implemented and followed.
* Maintains a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the practice and the community alike.
* Maintains an excellent working relationship with the medical profession, providers, and other health related facilities and organizations.
* Assists in setting the tone and atmosphere of the practice and creating a Healthy Work Environment.
* Assumes the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability of directing the activities and programs of the market/division.
* Responsible for development and maintenance of practice budget.
* Recruits, interviews, selects, and hires practice personnel, supervisors and staff members.
* Reviews and checks competence of work force and makes necessary adjustments/corrections as instructed by leadership.
* Assures that an adequate number of appropriatelytrained professionals and personnel are on duty at all times to meet the needsof the patients
What Qualifications You Will Need
* Bachelor s Degree in health or business administration orrelated field preferred.
* Five years management experience in clinic setting.
* Master s degree program with one year experiential componentcan be substituted for actual clinic management experience.
With 235+ beds, Tulane MedicalCenter is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical centerserving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical Center has been nameda World s Best Hospital byNewsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe. Ofthe 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one of just250 World s Best Hospitals found in the United States and the only hospitalin southern Louisiana on the list.
At Tulane, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we arecommitted to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of ourmission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their familiesand our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees.You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and serviceto patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide qualityhealthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform yourjob.
HCA Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity thatprovides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PracticeManager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and applytoday!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.