Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a member of the User Experience Design team at PayPal, you will create meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experiences through a deep understanding of our customers and exceptional design execution. You will collaborate with product and technology teams to build the next generation of financial service products by bringing the customer to the forefront in everything we do. You are an all-around designer with both interaction and visual design skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You should have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviors of our customers and our business and how to solve for them through design.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Partners with design, engineering, design systems and product management team members in the execution and delivery of PayPal s products and services, using a customer-focused, iterative design process.
* Contributes to the creation of Creates high-quality deliverables on a work stream with minimal oversight and guidance, managing his/her work to your work on a schedule.
* Present a broad set of potential designs for any project.
* Participate in design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to inform or evolve PayPal experience.
* Leverages and fosters the use of established UX techniques, templates, presentations and assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions and materials.
* Contribute to PayPal s UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, sharing feedback and insights and engaging your peers actively and productively.
REQUIREMENTS: * 3+ years experience.
Bachelors or Master Degree in the study of design including one of the following; Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience . * Sound understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across significant channels and platforms.
* Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights.
* Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones.
* Knowledge of essential channels and platforms, with experience in desktop and mobile solution design.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.