Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Qualified Maintenance Technician will have experience in the following areas: painting, plumbing,changing electrical fixtures and other general repair duties. Seeking candidates that operate proactively with the goal of efficient preventative maintenance at all times. The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and an outstanding attitude.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Use and execute a preventative maintenance checklist and complete minor repair work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching vinyl, etc, to maintain the hotel and keep product quality to standard.
* Checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems and makes minor repairs and/ or replacement.
* Making minor repairs to general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, and laundry equipment.
* Refurbishing furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters. Paints and finishes furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed.
* Timely response to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Follows company policies and procedures.
* Previous Experience a plus.