Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DATA GOVERNANCESPECIALIST SUMMARY
There is a Data Governance Specialist opening in the New Brunswick New Jersey area. A food manufacturer is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a DATA GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST OPENING IN THE GREATER NEW BRUNSWICK, NEW JERSEY AREA . JMJ Phillip s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an organized and dependable leader to fill the Data Governance Specialist job opening in the New Brunswick, New Jersey area. This job will be in charge of managing all data systems and programs within the company. The company in the New Brunswick, New Jersey area is providing great benefits and a competitive salary. For a Data Governance Specialist who is looking to excel and grow in their career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
NEW BRUNSWICK DATAGOVERNANCE SPECIALIST OVERVIEW:
The NewBrunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist is a vital role for the sake of consistent and accurate data in the company.It is the job responsibility of the Data Governance Specialist to develop and implement a wide variety ofdata governance strategies. The position also requires the New Brunswick,New Jersey Data Governance Specialist toensure data accuracy across all data migration. Additionally, the DataGovernance Specialist will also performquality audits and source-data error analysis. The ideal candidate must havestrong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills related to thejob. Finally, the New Brunswick, New Jersey Data Governance Specialist position must be able to manage multipleprojects and priorities.
NEW BRUNSWICK DATAGOVERNANCE SPECIALIST JOB OPENING * The Data Governance Specialist must be able to effectively work and improvedata within the company.
* The New Brunswick, New Jersey area Data Governance Specialist will use previous experience in the field toensure accuracy across all data systems and programs.
* This role will consist of using a wide rangeof problem-solving methods to come up with solutions.
* The Data Governance Specialist will prioritize and manage a variety ofprojects.
* The New Brunswick, New Jersey DataGovernance Specialist will use previousknowledge of data governance skills to complete various tasks.
DATA GOVERNANCESPECIALIST (NEW BRUNSWICK AREA) JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or arelated field is required for this job.
* At least 5-10 years of experience in amanufacturing environment is required.
* Previous experience with JD Edwards/OracleEBS/SAP software is preferred.
* Ideal candidates will have extensiveknowledge of data governance and business principles.
* Strong communication and analytical skills.
JOB POSTINGS EXPIREIN 30 DAYS BUT FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME AS MANY OF OUR JOBOPENINGS ARE NOT PUBLIC.