Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
CERTIFIED NURSINGASSISTANT (CNA) PROGRESSIVE CARE UNIT
PER DIEM FTE 0.001
Kendall Regional MedicalCenter
KendallRegional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical,women s and children s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services,along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and theother at The Palms Town & Country.
Locatedin west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the DistinguishedHospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This nationalrecognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinicalquality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the FloridaDepartment of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the AmericanCollege of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable StrokeCenter by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American BurnAssociation verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited GraduateMedical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-basedresearch hospital.
Why notjoin our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience adynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionalsfor their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoya healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendlycommunity?
The Patient CareTechnician assists the professional nursing personnel by
performing patient careactivities, secretarial functions and ensuring patient
satisfaction under thesupervision of the RN in accordance with the philosophy,
goals, and objectives ofKendall Regional Medical Center.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDEBUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Performs and documentscare, procedures, treatments and reports abnormal values and/or patientresponses to the RN.
* Assists patients withnutritional needs, by preparing them for their meal or feeding them.
* Answers patient call lights in a timely manner and responds to patient needs/requests.
* Organizes and facilitates the admission and discharge process on the Unit by correctly relating information and transcribingorders in compliance with hospital and nursing services policies andprocedures.
* Transcribes Physician'sOrders under the supervision of a registered nurse as well as reviews allorders and call to the attention of the registered nurse all stat orders orillegible writing.
* Prepares the medicalrecord for transfer, admission, or Medical Examiners cases.
* Vocational/Technical degree
* Active Certified Nursing Assistance license with the State of Florida
* Current Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association
* 1-3 years preferred relevant experience
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.