Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Receives and distributes/stores all supplies and equipment delivered to the Hospital in an accurate and timely manner.
* This process will include documentation, communication, and a focus on all phases of customer service.
* Has a thorough knowledge of all processes on all shifts.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Two to three years previous experience in material/supply inventory and/or distribution, purchasing, or closely related field.
* Ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
* Ability to operate computerized inventory system.
* Ability to use hand-held scanner to issue and track inventory.
* Ability to work independently, using judgment and problem solving skills as necessary to resolve customer service issues, order discrepancies, and as otherwise necessary in the performance of duties.
* Medical supply or related experience
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: 3p-11:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.