Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
A Production Manager job opening in the greater Tampa, Florida area. An industry leading refinery is seeking a qualified individual to fill the PRODUCTION MANAGER JOB OPENING IN THE GREATER TAMPA, FLORIDA AREA. JMJ Phillip s oil and gas industry recruiters are seeking a proactive and attentive individual for a job opening in the greater Tampa, Florida area. The Tampa, Florida Production Manager will be responsible for promoting a safe working environment, implementing continuous improvement techniques, and leading production schedules. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Production Manager in the greater Tampa, Florida area.
TAMPA PRODUCTIONMANAGER OVERVIEW:
There is a Production Manager job opening in the greater Tampa,Florida area. The Tampa, Florida Production Manager will be responsible for implementing,promoting, and maintain a safe work environment under all required compliances.The selected individual will be confident in implementing continuousimprovement techniques. The Tampa, Florida Production Manager will be focusedon improving production methods and equipment. The qualified individual willlead manufacturing teams and focus on achieving production schedules to exceedcustomer expectation.
TAMPA PRODUCTIONMANAGER JOB OPENING * This job requires enforcing safety compliancesfor a better working environment.
* This role requires implementing continuousimprovement techniques.
* The Tampa, Florida Account Manager job requiresimproving production methods and equipment.
* This role requires leading manufacturing teams.
* This job requires achieving production schedulesand exceeding customer expectations.
PRODUCTION MANAGER (TAMPAAREA) JOB REQUIREMENTS: * Bachelor s degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year university or institution is required for this job.
* This role requires at least ten years of manufacturing operations experience.
* This job requires at least five years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
* This role requires demonstrated experience in safety leadership.
* This job requires working knowledge of ISO 9001.
JOBPOSTINGS EXPIRE IN 30 DAYS BUT FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME AT ANY TIME ASMANY OF OUR JOB OPENINGS ARE NOT PUBLIC