Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Fall Opportunity to work in our School Age Programs!!
Our Group Leaders help with the implementation of all school age child care activities. They create a positive, nurturing relationship with children. Also promotes and supports the potential of all youth at site and facilitates peer-to-peer connections as part of the overall after school childcare experience.
1. AAS in Child Development, Recreation or related field OR HS Degree/GED and Two years direct experience with children under age 13 required.
2. Submission of NYS Medical Statement of Childcare Staff Form documenting physician clearance to work in a childcare setting as well as TB Test which meets Health and Social Service requirement.
3. Maintain 30 hours of childcare related training every two years.
4. Child Abuse Prevention for Supervisory Staff; CPR; First Aid; AED; Blood borne Pathogens to be completed within 30 days of hire.
5. Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills. Basic knowledge of computers.
6. Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
Fall Scheduled Shifts available are Monday through Friday 7am-10am and 1pm-6pm
A copy of your license, diploma or certification will be needed prior to hire.
See job description