Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
· Provide timely and courteous customer service.
· Process customer transactions in a professional, accurate, and efficient manner.
· Exemplify FCCB's standard of delivering exceptional customer service every time.
· Assess customer's financial needs and suggest Bank services and products.
· Actively participate in and promote the Bank's sales culture and referral programs.
· Maintain daily transactions and balances, research outages, and balance the drawer in an accurate and timely manner.
· Follow proper procedures and complete tasks in compliance with banking regulations.
· Identifies customer needs and develops solutions to exceed customer goals and expectations.
· Constructively interacts with co-workers.
There are four levels within the Universal Associate role. A Universal Associate I
· Processes transactions and handles cash, vault, ATM responsibilities, etc.
· Opens and maintains deposit accounts for consumers and businesses
· Completes all necessary maintenance on customer accounts
Hours will average approximately 15-18 per week and will include working some Saturday mornings. May work in other offices as needed. This position is budgeted for 975 hours per year.
BENEFITS: This position does not include any benefits