Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
The Multifamily Agency Finance Team is looking for an Investment Analyst in the Arlington, VA office. The Investment Analyst will provide daily support to a team of Loan Officers and is responsible for providing analytical and operational support on potential real estate transactions.
What you will gain:
• An exciting opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of financial, credit, real estate underwriting, real estate valuation, analytical, marketing and presentation skills
• The chance to work with and learn directly from experts in the field of Commercial Real Estate
• Development of modeling and analytical skills
• Direct interaction with senior members of the team, senior management, clients and co-investors
What you will do:
• Work as part of a Real Estate Investment team to provide in-depth analysis of potential real estate transactions across a variety of capital sources
• Perform financial modeling and analysis of potential real estate transactions
• Track and report information relevant to real estate transactions
• Interact professionally both internally and externally with senior management, originators, borrowers and investors
• Provide superior analytical support to senior members of the team on a wide variety of assignments
The Real Estate Investment Analyst position is typically a three-year assignment. Based on business needs, strong performance and mutual agreement, a one year extensions may occur.