Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Residential Sales Specialist
Looking to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity with a growing world-class organization* Our sales professionals earn top wages, enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy,recognition, and rewards for achievement. Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing pest control solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment through energy efficient and sustainable pest control services. We offer a complete range of pest control services and solutions for residential properties, including common pests such as rodents, flies, stored product insects, biting insects and birds to other kinds of wildlife.
What do our Residential Sales Specialists do*
Our Residential Sales Specialists are equipped with a company vehicle, the most up to date technology, equipment and great industry training. Our Residential Sales Specialist's play a key role at Rentokil. They work with our residential customers to ensure they have the right products and services to protect their property from pests. They will also call on new residential customers and respond to residential prospects that require an inspection. You will receive preset confirmed leads of customers that are seeking solutions to their concerns.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Contacting existing customers in person and over the phone to set appointments, sell service upgrades, new products, renew a current contract and sell additional lines of businesses where applicable.
* Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing your in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's need.
* Conduct a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior areas of a potential customer's property.
* Manage your time and territory effectively
What do we offer*
* World class training and paid licensing. No experience required.
* Base compensation plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
* Company provided technology package and car allowance
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Two years of experience in sales
* The work requires you to enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders to visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)