Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Transportation - Bridges/Tunnels
Louis Berger Services, Inc. (LBS) is seeking a qualified and professional Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, directing and coordinating office services; providing administrative support to the executive leadership group; and providing support to the business development team with administrative proposal activities.
**This position is contingent upon award of contract.**
* Create all documentation for DOT monthly invoice
* Create reports/documentation as assigned by Lead Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager
* Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the executive leadership staff to optimize their time and organizational effectiveness
* Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, housekeeping of office facilities, distribution of keys and security access cards
* Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
* Provide administrative support to the executive leadership staff to include light bookkeeping, secretarial-style support using Microsoft Office tools, master filing systems, newsletter and marketing materials production, and production of reports and presentations
* Assist with expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliations
* Submit all documentation to set up vendors
* Creating PR s for PO s
* Invoice to system when needed
* Schedule travel arrangements and coordinate/plan special events
* Participate as needed in special department projects
* Understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct
* Perform all other duties as prescribed by management.
* Coordinating and documenting releases of information pertaining to the project for client approval and posting as requested.
* Minimum of 3 years management experience in an office setting; government contracting environment preferred
* Associate's degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field strongly preferred
* Experience with public relations is a plus
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
* Must have high attention to detail and strong ability to multitask
* Must be able to take a professional approach when dealing with confidential information
Louis Berger Services is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans