Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
WHY JOIN NEWPARK?
One of Newpark's Core Values is Excellence. It means we are committed to delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality and that commitment starts with YOU! Newpark is a place where you can challenge yourself in new and exciting ways and work in an environment that supports and values you. Here at Newpark we are committed to finding, developing, retaining, and rewarding the very best and providing an environment where our employees can grow both professionally and personally.
WHO WE ARE
Newpark was founded in 1932 as a mining company in Park City, Utah and is now headquartered in The Woodlands,TX. We have grown into a global Technology leader in not only the oil and gas market but many others as well. We are focused in 3 areas that include Fluids Systems, Mats & Integrated Services, and Industrial Minerals. We have a footprint in over 20 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific and we employ over 2,000 employees.
WHAT WE DO
Newpark is changing the paradigm in the industries we serve, developing new ways to help customers drive operating efficiencies while working in harmony with the environment and improving community relations.
Newpark Fluids Systems provides value-added fluids solutions, products, and services to thousands of wells around the world.
Excalibar Minerals is a quality processor and supplier of industrial minerals. Our main advantage over competitors is our ability to offer direct import capabilities to key geographic regions we work in.
Newpark Mats & Integrated Services provides leading edge matting solutions and worksite construction services to diverse industry segments around the globe.
WHAT WE VALUE
We maintain an unwavering commitment to act in accordance with our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Accountability which ensure our customers receive the best products and services we can offer and that you experience a safe workplace where you can thrive:
Safety - Protecting each other like family while sustaining the environment in which we work. .
Integrity - Acting honestly, ethically, and responsibly in all aspects of our business.
Respect - Dealing fairly and openly with employees, customers, suppliers and community.
Excellence - Delivering value through performance, innovation and service quality.
Accountability - Using good judgment and taking responsibility for our actions.
Essential Functions Join a team dynamic sales team driving significant growth for Newpark's leading business. You will work with the Regional Sales Manager and Regional Operations Manager to develop profitable sales with new accounts focusing on driving the strategic growth in new geographies and markets.
• Ensure the successful development of profitable sales growth with both existing and new accounts through frequent, consistent, personal contact with clientele, focusing strongly on the expansion into targeted geographic markets and/or industries.
• Identify sales and marketing strategies and plans to successfully achieve the targeted sales of O&G companies, transmission and distribution, pipeline owners and contractors.
• Must know, understand, demonstrate, routinely utilize a formal sales process and CRM tools in the performance of this job.
• Represent Newpark with a combination of integrity and industry knowledge at meetings, industry functions and trade shows, etc.
• Ensure annual budgeted sales and associated monthly sales activity goals are consistently met.
• Drive all prospecting activities and lead generation initiatives in the process of developing new customers.
• Responsible for documenting sales activity and progress on a weekly basis utilizing our sales management reporting process.
• Ensure effective communication with NMIS operations on all upcoming and current projects to ensure customer satisfaction while consistently monitoring product availability.
• Provide information to technical team regarding competitor products to assist in maintaining our competitive stance in the market.
• Continually seek business information and referrals from current customers and prospects for potential growth opportunities for all Newpark business units.
• Work closely with the credit and legal departments in assisting with collections, new customer qualifications and master service agreements (MSA).
• Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
• Participate in weekly sales conference calls to update the Sales/Operations team on upcoming activities and to recognize the opportunities in which collaboration may be beneficial.
• Attaining direct sales and backlog objectives for the defined matting and services markets
Education & Experience Requirements High School Diploma or educational equivalent. 2 years sales services experience. Good technical knowledge of company's products and services and their applications to customer needs and requirements. Excellent communication skills. Increased ability to make decisions using good judgment to satisfy customer needs. Limited scope of decision making. Position Summary Requires limited supervision. Provides direction and assistance to the sales work group in order to achieve assigned objectives. Coordinates all entities involved in the "inquiry to order" cycle phase completion. Guarantees the completeness and quality of proposals released to the salesforce and customers. Interfaces with Outside sales representatives and sales management. Handles incoming customer calls for existing or new customers. Is the first point of contact for incoming customer orders. Handles other projects as assigned. How To Apply Register to create an account then search for the vacancy. Click Apply to complete your application online.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Newpark and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, disability, military service/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please click here .
Newpark Resources, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Manager, HR Governance & Compliance at HRcompliance@newpark.com .