Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Fanello Industries, a Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc. is a world-class supplier of stamped metal and components assemblies. We have some of the largest stamping presses in the southeast that process stainless steel, HSA and coiled rolled materials.
Fanello Industries offers great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision; 401k and matching; paid-time off, vacation and paid holidays.
* Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other materials
* Works according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics and sketches using manual, automatic, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment
* Lay out and mark weld points on parts or sub-assemblies of some materials
* Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools
* Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications
* Observes all standard safety practices and maintains and completes all required records
* Follows all safety rules and practices
* May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or GED
* 1-3 years of welding experience
* Must be able to work in a team - oriented atmosphere
* Work in a non-climate controlled, dirty warehouse environment
* Forklift experience is a plus
* Must be able to use a tape measure, micrometer and calipers to verify critical dimensions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.