Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW:
As a Strategic Sourcing Analyst II, you are responsible for;
* Support the Advanced Procurement sourcing strategy for the data connectivity product line.
* Align with Commodity Managers to follow up their strategies so that new projects support their productivity pipeline.
* Support the development and implementation of multi-year strategies for all impacted commodities, working globally with TE regions and suppliers.
* Align strategy with cross-functional partners such as engineering, manufacturing, product management and functional owners.
* Execute competitive bid, negotiation, contracting processes and/or technical continuous improvement.
* Create information record for negotiated contracts of new projects in SAP system.
* Coordinate and follow up on new projects introductions with Project Management and Product Management.
* Support and participate on key strategic vendor's quarterly business reviews.
* Manage North America Automobile monthly procurement metrics and forecast to gage progress toward goals, identifying risks or opportunities for improvement.
* Create roadmap and follow up to ensure what projects are on the pipeline.
* Maintain additional forecast information file (new projects not loaded) to share the information with the commodity managers and anticipate on additional leverage.
* Escalate meetings of the data connectivity product line participation and participate from the procurement side.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
Special Requirements: Experience or education must include:
* Tools management including ERP systems understanding and MS office (excel)
* Communication: Effectively lead meetings with both internal customers and external suppliers and Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
* Sourcing: Sourcing process, Negotiation, Supplier selection and evaluation process
* Supplier management: Lead supplier capacity checks to secure new business awards, and Supplier relationship.
* Product and projects management: Relationship between product design and the supplier base.
* Problem solving: Identifying, evaluating and managing risks in high impact projects
* Breakdown of situation to find the root cause and solve the issue, Facility costing (inventory, consignment) and productivity analysis
May require drug and background checks. WORK LOCATION:
The position is located at our Winston-Salem, NC site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.