Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Join our dynamic team in the development and management of SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) business system and process recommendations to meet business requirements, including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems/processes.
This role involves a good understanding of different modules of a Learning management solution and how they can be used in the organization to derive incremental business results. This also includes interacting with the other customers using the solution and identifying the best practices that can be implemented within Agilent.
The role also requires a significant amount of project management. Project management responsibilities include managing internal non-technical business projects from initiation through completion. Leads project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, issue resolution and delivery of results. Interprets requirements, identifies project scope, plans and directs schedules, assigns tasks and tracks performance and milestone achievement. Recommends schedule changes, resource additions or scope changes. Ensures effective communication across teams/functions. Keeps management informed of progress, key issues and changes that may impact the business.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
* Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured projects
* Work with businesses to understand the current utilization of the system, their needs and the gaps
* Leads the design/ delivery of new projects/ programs/ processes; is the key technical contributor
* Solves complex, high impact system/process design/ workflow problems
* Attend various learning forums to interact with other LMS users outside of Agilent and gather best practices
* Closely work with SAP to understand their futuristic roadmap and priorities new features/capabilities required by Agilent
* Build a strategy around the futuristic use of the current learning management system
* Work with LMS team (included extended admins) to improve the usability and functionality
* Drive and manage futuristic initiatives like RBT (Role-Based Training), Catalogue clean-up etc.
* Bachelor's, Masters or other University level degree or equivalent combination of education, training and hands-on experience. Preferred degree areas include: Business, Learning Management, Organizational Management, Project Management, Adult Learning, Business, Marketing, Communication, or similar/related field
* 8+ years of relevant work experience in a professional setting, ideally with a global corporation
* Relevant experience working with design, implementation, or management of a learning program/ learning team in a corporate setting
* Effective project management experience working across global multi-disciplinary teams
* Ability to effectively collaborate with IT, HR and other business teams to identify current/ potential business needs and solutions
* Strong understanding of Leading Learning Management Solutions (preferably SuccessFactors) is highly desired
* Familiarity with LMS Processes Management - User Attestation Process, Validation Release, Learning Archival process
* Excellent interpersonal, leadership and team-effectiveness skills with virtual/cross-functional teams and business partners
* Ability to demonstrate sound decision making and achievement/results-oriented focus skills
* Strong technical acumen
* Project Management Certification
* Industry knowledge in life science
* Understanding of regulatory, compliance and FDA requirements in area of responsibility, and keeping current with worldwide trends and issues
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled