Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent contract
CITY : PARSIPPANY
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over 6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Support Groupe SEB North America business in a Shared Financial Services Environment.
Specific duties would include:
* Prepare month-end journal entries/accruals for multiple legal entities
* Reconcile and analyze bank accounts
* Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts
* File monthly sales tax for multiple states
* Reconcile inter-company accounts
* Maintain and reconcile prepaid accounts
* Prepare government census reports
* Participate in yearly external audit
* Assist in projects as needed
* Bachelor degree in Accounting (or equivalent experience)
* 3-4 years of general accounting experience
* SAP experience is a plus
* Ability to independently analyze and reconcile accounts
* Ability to learn multiple new systems
* Strong analytical skills
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel)
* Exposure to a Financial Shared Services Environment preferred.
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POSTERS
* If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HRUSA@groupeseb.com
* Groupe SEB invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting HRUSA@groupeseb.com