Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for creating and maintaining a working tooling spare parts inventory.
2. Creates and maintains bills of materials for all components used for molds.
3. Provides ball park quotes and critical timing for internal and external sourced projects.
4. Assists/verifies that all documenation is in place such as bill of material, process flow, part print, process
parameter, APQP, PPAP, etc.
5. Works toward continuous improvement of process flow, modifications, repairs, design, etc.
6. Any additional duties as assigned by supervision
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
1. Must maintain regular and predictable attendance, including frequent overtime
2. Frequent standing, walking, climbing, bending, visual accuity to color, use of both hands, sitting, speaking
3. Must have good visual accuity to recognize color
4. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally, up to 50 pounds rarely
5. Must be able to read, write, and perform basic mathematics
TECHNICAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering thermoplastic materials
2. Minimum 5 years experience in Designing and Building Plastic Injection Molds
3. Prior experience in Manufacturing Engineering preferred
4. Extensive experience in mold design including conversion of 2D prints to 3D models
5. Must have a good background using ProE software or equivilant design software.
All designs must have an approved set of 2D drawings along with a Full 3D model.
6. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, along with Adobe conversion software a minimum.
7. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
CONTACT WITH / RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS
Work in close proximity to others at times
Be able to work with minimal supervision
Be able to work on a team COMPETENCIES
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.