Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Part Time
PRN SOCIAL WORKER
* Assesses and evaluates assigned patients.
* Conducts individual, family, and/or group therapy.
* Functions as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning.
* Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
* Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
* Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
* Master's Degree in Behavioral Health Field
* Licensure, as determined by the State, required to complete the essential job functions of the position required.
* Dual Licensure in Chemical Dependency, preferred.
* CPI/CPR per policy.
* Two years of experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
* Two years of Social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an acute care setting.
* Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
For More Information visit- https://www.havenreading.com/notice-of-non-discrimination/