Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $90 billion in deposits, $7 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
This member of the Marcus Personal Loans Acquisition team will play an instrumental role in developing and improving Marcus marketing capabilities, whether optimizing business profitability or identifying new growth opportunities. Key responsibilities:
* Conduct deep analyses of acquisition efforts & build sustainable models to maximize loan originations, reduce credit losses and optimize revenues
* Partner with external companies advertising Marcus Personal Loan product to optimize conversion & profitability
* Manage the deployment & operation of partner marketing campaigns to custom audiences
* Liaise with colleagues and partners to design, develop and deploy a robust test and learn strategy to consistently drive incremental business growth
* Engage with Credit Risk, Pricing, Data Science Legal, Product Development, Compliance and other teams as necessary to gain approval for & implement new initiatives
* Develop commercial projections to inform negotiations with new & existing partners
* Build channel-level forecasting & maintain infrastructure to monitor ongoing performance to budget projections & other KPI s
* Lead the development of new capabilities to respond to market demands
* Analyze campaign reporting to inform future marketing strategies
* Support other Personal Loans Acquisitions initiatives as needed
Characteristics of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math or Statistics required. Advanced degree preferred
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, & statistical computer languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.) and other tools to support rapid & accurate data science to manipulate & draw insights from large data sets
* Outstanding verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, particularly in summarizing analytical insights to drive actionable business results with the appropriate format, whether in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or other programs
* Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
* Strong project management skills
* Demonstrated experience in a highly regulated industry requiring extensive engagement with legal & compliance preferred
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action to drive meaningful & positive change
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity