Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Arlluk Technology Solutions is looking for an experienced Help Desk Technician/Quality Assurance Analyst to support Arlluk and our government customer. This is a full-time, remote position
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Functions, Responsibilities and Duties:
* Deliver quality help desk support services to a customer base of about 1,000 geographically dispersed users
* Document, diagnose, escalate and/or resolve trouble tickets related to user access, business process, or user training.
* Communicate frequently with system users, via email and phone, in an effort to understand and resolve their tickets
* Act as a liaison to escalate and monitor issues between our USDA clients and the PMO Help Desk
* Develop course content and deliver timely and accurate training services both instructor-led and virtual - to the user base
* Support the implementation of system upgrades and enhancements to the application such as preparing, coordinating, and facilitating test events and process mocks
* Document agency business rules and standard operating procedures
* Perform additional duties as assigned
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Bachelor s, Associate s degree or experience in a computer science, information technology, or computer related disciplines.
* Candidates must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Level Clearance, per Government requirements
* 1-3 years of experience supporting custom applications
* Experience supporting Federal Agencies
* Experience providing user support and training to a user base
* Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
* Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
About our Company
Arlluk Technology Solutions, LLC (Arlluk) is a newly established Alaskan Native-owned, small disadvantaged business that is part of the Koniag Government Services group. Arlluk provides Application Development, Maintenance, and Enhancements, Enterprise IT Infrastructure Solutions, Cyber Security, and Integrated Program Management services. We support Federal civilian and defense agencies and State governments across multiple business functions including: Finance, Health, Defense, Social Services, Consumer Protection and Insurance. Arlluk has an 8(a) application pending with the Small Business Administration.