Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Keysight Technologies has a full-time position for an equipment technician for the manufacturing semiconductor area. This position is at our Santa Rosa, California site, located in the wine country, about one hour north of San Francisco. Santa Rosa is a medium-size city, approximately 150,000 people, with mild climate and many recreational opportunities. We design and build test instruments for RF/microwave communications. These instruments are performance and market leading products.
Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of technical support duties in one or more manufacturing areas. Duties include:
- Maintain production and R&D semiconductor equipment in Keysight's Wafer Fab.
- Manage and resolve hard down and atypical tool recovery efforts.
- Perform routine repairs and preventative maintenance on our wide variety of semiconductor fabrication equipment.
- Work with suppliers to select and procure an adequate supply of spares.
- Develop written maintenance procedures for support equipment.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedules and proactively plan events to minimize impact to R&D and Production.
- Work closely with our Equipment Engineering team to:
- Assist in the retirement of legacy tools
- Install new process tools
- Develop PM and repair procedures and determine spare parts requirements
- Assist with implementing hardware improvements and automation projects.
Ideal candidates for this position would possess the following attributes:
- 5+ years equipment maintenance experience in semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- AS/BA/BS degree in Electronics, military electronics training or strong electro-mechanical technical capability.
- Experience with maintaining semiconductor manufacturing tools is highly desired.
- Experience with high vacuum technology, deposition methods and RF sources is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of tools and standard engineering practices.
- Strong personal and e-mail communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a highly technical organization with a very strong and inclusive team.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID : 38325