Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Keysight's Nano Scale Science Division, manufacturer of world class complex multi-axis optical interferometers has an opening
for an experienced optomechanical assembler. The selected candidate will be responsible for the assembly, test and repair of
these complex optical assemblies in a cleanroom environment, using techniques of optical alignment, attachment, metrology,
and testing on individual optical components, sub-assemblies, and complete optical assemblies.
- Working in a class 100/1000 cleanroom align laser systems using concepts of auto reflection and interferometry.
- Perform epoxy-based assembly processes to create complex opto-mechanical assemblies.
- Use mechanical and/or optical measuring equipment (oscilloscopes, autocollimators and/or other related test equipment)
- Use of computer-automated test systems and entering results in Microsoft Excel.
- Use of hand tools and mechanical fixturing for mechanical assembly.
- Perform cleaning of optical components and assemblies using approved solvents
- Product packaging and transfer to Shipping/Receiving department
- Minimum 6+ years' experience in a mechanical assembly role for Laser electro-optic products.
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of basic optics technology
- Experience with class I and II lasers. Knowledgeable of laser safety and standards.
- Experience with optical contacting
- Can read and follow written and verbal English work instructions and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Intermediate mathematical skills including use of basic math and geometry.
- Adequate visual acuity to preform visual inspection of optical surfaces i.e. color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Computer skills for basic MS Office software required, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of CAD tools to view product
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara
Job ID : 37447