Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
52707 Job Category:
Sales Position Type:
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder is looking for a great, experienced Client Account Manager to join our fantastic team in the Northeast. We are excited to present a challenging opportunity for an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Client Account Manager Energy and help shape Kleinfelder s future in the energy market. This candidate will foster relationships with top utility clients, work closely with local operations, and will lead the development of client-centric delivery teams that will position us for extraordinary growth in the years to come.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Drive sales from a select group of targeted clients.
* Understand the clients business and develop innovative solutions and sound recommendations to meet their clients needs. Coordinate project delivery and proposal teams with clear and succinct communication as to the client requirements and differentiation strategy.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in providing engineering and professional consulting services.
* The ability to work well in a matrixed environment, interacting with both business development and operations teams, as well as maintaining close communications with the client to represent their needs effectively.
* Responsible to identify and develop new clients for targeted environmental, engineering, and geotechnical services in the NE region.
* Ensure Kleinfelder exceeds new client expectations through frequent communication with client and Kleinfelder delivery team.
* Meets or exceeds gross revenue and gross margin targets.
* Creates annual KMS Client Marketing Plan and updates quarterly. Develops and maintains client relationships to identify new opportunities in additional service lines or expanded geographies. Maintains records of relevant client information in CRM.
* Understands our clients business and develops innovative solutions and sound recommendations to meet their needs.
* Coordinates project delivery and proposal teams with clear and succinct communication as to the client requirements and differentiation strategy.
* Proven ability to develop a set of client accounts that cumulatively generate at least $1,000,000 in total gross revenue.
* Works independently to develop new clients using information provided by Regional and Program Managers on needs, service lines, and backlog.
* Uses knowledge of industry and/or professional guidelines and protocols to accomplish goals and objectives and to solve complex problems.
* Identifies and develops project opportunities for new work and/or expanded services for new and established clients.
* Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals; shares information and solicits feedback.
* Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
* Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
* Knows the organization s mission and functions, and how its social, political and technological systems work and operate effectively within them; this includes the programs, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the organization.
* Develops proposal strategies that utilize Company s strengths and innovative thinking to gain a competitive advantage.
* Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related technical field.
* 10+ years of related experience, 4-5 years of direct client interaction in designated market and knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, 4+ years of sales experience required.
* Superior client interrogation skills and in-depth knowledge of specified market segments and clients.
* Active participation in industry organizations; for example, the Compressed Gas Association, Licensed Site Remediation Professionals Association, Chemistry Council of NJ, International Society of Technical & Environmental Professionals, the New Jersey Utilities Association, etc.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.