Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Have you thought about what it would be like to work in Banking? In this Lobby Leader role, you will be the first impression as clients enter the bank greeting them with a smile beyond your mask. We seek individuals who enjoy people interaction with good communication skills. This position is expected to last approximately three to four months. You should expect to work 10-3pm Tues and Thurs, and 9-1pm Sat. If selected for the Lobby Leader role, part of the pre-employment process is the completion of a background check (including criminal, fingerprint and drug screening). Follow the link below to apply.
Results are rewarded and growth is encouraged: You will do impactful work and will be rewarded for doing the right thing for our clients as the champion of branch experience. You can build a career and have the flexibility to explore opportunities within our branches and throughout the organization.
We invest in our employees: Through employee benefit programs, training and development opportunities, you will be recognized for your contributions and given the support necessary to achieve your goals.
Diversity and inclusion are valued: We strive for diversity among our employees and an inclusive workplace. High performing teams that are innovative, diverse, practice inclusion, and leverage differences can help shape a better future.
We have a strong sense of community: We are encouraged to be champions for each other and for our clients success. Together, we have a strong sense of community where each of us has the opportunity for personal growth and to do work that truly matters in the communities that we work in and are proud to call home.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
At Key, we have the opportunity to bring ease, value, and expertise to our clients by helping them have confidence and the peace of mind to dream big. As a Lobby Leader, you will work as part of the branch team to welcome clients to Key with a smile beyond your mask. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager. The Retail Branch Lobby Leader role is critically important to assist our branches with both welcoming our clients and managing critical Pandemic requirements such as masks, occupancy levels and social distancing. Our goal is for the Lobby Leader to help direct our clients appropriately depending up on their needs. The Leader will be able to provide information around wait times, direct them to the correct area of the branch, or provide them information on alternatives should the wait times exceed their availability. The leader can also assist the other branch employees with answering the phone, light cleaning, and other Administrative duties as needed. This role will be the first contact that our clients have in the branch and it is essential that they present the right image for Key to our clients and the communities we serve. They will also be a very critical part of the overall branch team. This position is a temporary assignment and is expected to last approximately 3-4 months.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Lobby Leader through execution of the Branch Playbook and exceptional client service tactics ensure clients have a consistent and positive experience when visiting our offices. All Branch team members are always expected to act professionally, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients and Key
* Provide all clients with a positive first impression of KeyBank by greeting them with a smile beyond their mask while providing support and direction within the branch.
* Monitor the branch to ensure compliance with all Pandemic related requirements including offering client masks when not wearing one, managing and maintaining occupancy maximums and social distancing.
* Effectively communicate with clients to assist in identifying the reason for their visit, direct as needed and demonstrate our ability to assist in a timely manner. Shows proactive client focus with assisting in scheduling preset appointments
* Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
* Provide light cleaning and administrative support as needed.
* Helps clients understand all channels available to service them, including digital and mobile options
* Identifies and de-escalation of complex client service opportunities
* Participates in daily branch huddles
Risk Management (Review for all Branch roles)
* Ensures compliance with security procedures and policies including appropriate documentation of client interactions- contact tracing when applicable, Adhere to all applicable policies and procedures
* Act professionally always, conduct business ethically, avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest of our clients and Key
* Capability of communicating positively with clients to understand their needs and direct them effectively.
* Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from teammates.
* Ability to emphatically explain to our clients any Pandemic requirements and reasons around our need for them to wait to enter our branches.
* Ability to diffuse client situations and escalate as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
* Ability to display a positive attitude at all times to support our clients and your teammates.
* Demonstrated strong customer service skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Working knowledge of digital technology (mobile, apps, web-based browsing) and ability to educate clients on digital platforms and capabilities within Key
* Ability to work branch hours to include weekends
* Timeliness, must have access to reliable transportation
* Demonstrated professionalism including attire
* Retail/ Client Experience preferred
* Physical Requirements: Ability to stand for long and extended periods of time, ability to communicate face to face and on the phone with clients
**This position is a temporary assignment and is expected to last approximately 3-4 months**
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled