Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Auditor is responsible for participating in SOX walkthroughs and testing throughout KeyCorp, identifying and understanding risks and controls associated with various business functions, and executing testing to determine the design and effectiveness of controls in place. Effectively document all work in accordance with Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) and internal standards.
Essential Job Functions:
* Utilize strong written skills to document SOX process walkthroughs and testing.
* Execute assignments with a sense of urgency to meet required deadlines.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work under general supervision.
* Build client and team relationships through day to day assignments with strong team work skills.
* Basic understanding of business, industry and regulatory concepts related to banking.
* Basic understanding of audit concepts related to fieldwork including sampling methodology, executing test steps and drawing conclusions based on results of testing.
* Bachelor s Degree
* 0 2 years of audit or related experience
Preferred Qualifications/Relevant Certifications:
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled.