Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Pro-Pipe in Dallas, TX, is looking for Field Technicians!
Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every single day? Are you hard-working and responsible? Are you passionate about joining an honest and reputable company that known for treating employees with respect and fairness? We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement.
Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV (closed-circuit television) underground pipeline inspection company in the Western U.S. We're focused on the long-term dedication of our services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, construction firms, and natural gas providers. We currently have multiple openings at our branch. The Pro-Pipe team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D Insurance
* 401(k) with employer match
* Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
* Company paid, on-the-job training (1-4 months)
* We are rapidly growing with room for career advancement
* Great team of people to work with!
Your Responsibilities as a Field Technician:
* Driving cars, trucks, forklifts or other equipment
* Moving debris with shovels
* Crawling and kneeling in confined spaces and access areas
* Lifting and removing manhole covers
* Picking up, sorting, and delivering inventory
* Working around equipment and machinery
* Working around bio-hazards such as blood borne pathogens and sewage
* Occasional use of special visual or auditory equipment such as goggles and ear-plugs
* Occasional exposure to extremes in temperature, humidity or wetness, excessive noise, and working at heights
* Traveling to job sites during the workweek and occasionally stay overnight as needed, depending on project
What We Need from You (Our Requirements):
* Knowledge in confined space entry, cleaning sewer lines, and construction safety
* Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Possess a good driving record over the last 3 years and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, including a physical and drug screen
* Flexibility to travel out of town during the workweek as needed depending on job location
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.