Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Days - Full-Time
The Cardiac Cath Lab Tech performs diagnostic and invasive procedures in the Cardiac Lab. Scrubs, monitors, circulates, and assists Cardiologist as requested. Responds to patient distress situations and assists with equipment quality control and inventory management.
* Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist Program
* ACLS required within 6 months of hire
* BLS Certification
* Registration as Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT); Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) required within 2 years of hire
* High school diploma or equivalent
* ARRT Certification (R) (American Registry of Radiology Technologists) or have graduated from an Accredited CVT certificate program
* Associate's Degree or above
* Cardiac Lab (Cath Lab and/or EP Lab) experience
* Ability to understand and speak English
* Ability to read and write English.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.