Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Apprentice Electrician for Instrumentation & Electrical Technician.
* Works under general direction of job foreman and other project supervisors.
* Testing and trouble shooting electric motors,and transmitters.
* Performs all facets of electrical installation.
* Programming and troubleshooting PLCs, communication devices such as radios and switches, UPS systems and devices.
* Works from all type of ladders.
* Completes other duties as directed.
* Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
* Travel may be required.
* 2 years recent experience as apprentice electrician preferred.
* State electrical apprentice license or ability to obtain upon hire.
* High School diploma/GED.
* OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact IES Commercial & Industrial Division Human Resources at
Phone: (305) 887-5137.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans