Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST PULMONARY REHAB COORDINATOR
Requisition #: 278769
Location: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Sept. 15, 2020
Provides direct patient pulmonary care to patients enrolled in the program and in accordance with TJC, state, hospital and department standards. Provides care to adults of all ages and children with the majority of patients being adults. Also supports outpatient sputum inductions as well as any pulmonary service approved in collaboration with administrator and medical director necessary to support our patient population. In times of critical stress may be requested to assist in routine clinical care when not actively engaged in rehabilitation responsibilities.
Full Time, Day shift (40 hourus)
6:30 am - 5:30 pm
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Respiratory Adult Care
* A minimum of six (6) months of previous experience. Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred (may include clinical rotation experience if new grad.
* Experienced applicants in a variety of age groups and critical care are highly desirable.
* ABG experience is highly desirable.
* Associates degree in respiratory therapy or closely related field is required Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of Respiratory Therapy
* Must have current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS). Must obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within 1 year of hire date and remain current during employment.
* Registration by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is required. Must be licensed by the Maryland State Board of Physician Quality Assurance.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.