Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We continue to grow our Engineering Staff and are looking for a talented Product Development Engineer I to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support other design engineers with new connector and terminal product development activities as well as modifications and extension activities for legacy products.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
Concept Design and Development
* Supports other design engineers with all Product development phases required to bring terminal and connector concepts into production as defined by the Molex New Product Development Process (NPD).
* Prepare presentation material for internal and customer design reviews.
* Creates product drawings in compliance with Molex Drawing Standard and accepted GD&T methodology.
* Supports other design engineers in interfacing with internal departments (manufacturing, quality, reliability, metrology, sales, product & project management) to ensure design objectives are met in a timely manner. Assists by providing product information, engineering samples and technical advice.
* Supports other design engineers in developing product Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) to help identify and eliminate potential product failures.
* Prepares and follows engineering change requests (ECR) per document control procedures.
Design Verification & Product Validation
* Supports other design engineers with developing design validation plan & report (DVP&R).
* Supports other design engineers with internal & customer 8D resolution activities.
* Understand, support, and contribute to Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Quality (QS9000), and Environmental Management (ISO14000) Systems by following approved policies and procedures
* Some travel may be required.
* Performs other work-related duties as required by management.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering; OR in process of obtaining a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with an anticipated graduation date of December 2020 required
* Previous experience in an engineering environment (Internship/Co-op) required
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf