Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
As an Instrument Technician at Flint Hills Resources - Pine Bend Oil Refinery in Rosemount, Minnesota, you will be part of the reliability team, which ensures the plant equipment runs efficiently and quality repairs are made in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Be set up with written procedures, drawings, proper tools and equipment manuals to support completing quality repairs in a safe manner.
* Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, test, install, calibrate and repair the approximately 20,000 process control instruments at the refinery.
* This equipment includes flow, pressure, temperature and level transmitters, transducers, controllers, switches, solenoids, relays, control valves, regulators, actuators and positioners.
* Work with measurement technologies in radar, nuclear, electronic and pneumatic devices.
* Work is performed outside in all types of weather and climbing ladders, stairways, vessels, towers and pipe racks is required work.
Competitive Pay and Benefits Package: Starting hourly pay ranges from $36.07 to $41.31 per hour with pay increases after training requirements are completed. Fully qualified Instrument Technicians at Pine Bend are compensated at $45.41 per hour with opportunities for compensation increases with additional training, knowledge and skills including ISA Certification.
The normal work schedule is: 4/10's Monday through Thursday.
Full Benefits Package Including: 401K plan with a company match, defined benefit pension plan, medical, dental and vision plans, paid vacations/holidays, and numerous other voluntary benefits are available to FHR employees.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Valid Driver's License
* Must have ONE of the following:
* Two year degree in Process / System Control and/or Instrumentation.
* High School Diploma or equivalent PLUS 2 years equivalent work experience specific to Process / System Control and/or Instrumentation.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Two year degree in a field related to Process / System Control and/or Instrumentation AND 3 years equivalent work experience related to Process / System Control and/or Instrumentation
This role is subject to a pre-hire physical abilities test.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
This role is subject to the Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing (TWIC) rule and requires the successful candidate to obtain a TWIC dentification badge, allowing for unescorted access to the facility within a specific time period
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf