Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Part Time
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse, Specialty Care at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* Utilization the nursing process and established best practices to assess, plan, evaluate and document nursing care of patients in both the out of hospital and interfacility environments.
* Understand and apply specialized critical care principals and techniques including basic and advanced life support treatment.
* Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current and active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
* Valid New Jersey Driver s License
* ACLS, BLS, and either PALS or ENPC required
* EMT, PHTLS or TNCC, NRP required within 60 days of hire
* MICP, EMT-P, MICN, Critical Care national certification (i.g., CEN, CCRN, CFRN, CTRN) preferred
Two to three years current clinical experience in critical care and/or emergency patient care areas.
MICN/MICP experience preferred.
Neuro or pediatrics experience a plus.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.