Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
How have you impacted someone s life today*
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
* As team supervisor, accountable for all clinical referrals. Develop and evaluate assigned team processes. Assure the team has face-to-face completion and communication to operations.
* Process all referrals from all referral management systems. Clinically complete referrals efficiently and accurately. Assure all referrals are processed timely utilizing proper customer service skills.
* Assure timely and appropriate communication between home care operations. Utilize tracking system to follow up on pending cases. Problem solve with staff on any pertinent patient referral issues.
* Remain knowledgeable on current Medicare reimbursement criteria and insurance contracts for the organization product lines. Ensure patients are informed about their payment responsibilities.
* Act as liaison to physician offices, external facilities and hospitals using customer service skills while assuring clinical documentation to support home care referrals. Receive all verbal orders for home care services. Provide information to referral sources regarding programs and services available to meet customer needs. All under the supervision of a RN.
* Remain knowledgeable inn all areas of home care services and resources available to referral sources in the community, which is demonstrated by consistent growth of referrals.
* Assure team meets/exceeds 95% audit accuracy. Complete and submit timely audits of referrals on a weekly basis, address issues and monitor for improvement. Report outcomes to manager.
* Document and submit monthly productivity log reports of team. Maintain weekly reports and address issues with manager and staff as needed. Work with other team leaders to assist when help is needed.
* Responsible for team yearly performance evaluations. Provide completed evaluations to Intake Manager for review and input prior to distribution to staff members.
* Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
* Adheres to HMH s Organizational and Managerial competencies and standards of behavior.
* Diploma/Degree from Accredited LPN Program
* Registered Nurse Associate's Degree
* Three (3) to Five (5) Years Clinical Experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
* Associate s Degree
* N.J. LPN License or NJ RN License
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.