Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory s (INL) Digital and Software Engineering group within the Energy, Environment, Science and Technology Directorate is seeking forward-thinking, professionals interested in exploring a technical career at INL as Full Stack Developer.
* Participate in all phases of the design, development and deployment of electronic performance solutions, systems, and projects in support of multiple government agencies, Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratory, department and program initiatives
* Engage with an agile development team while building and working on a variety of subject matter domains including business process automation and improvement, design and implementation, data collection, reporting, analysis and information management.
* Work in an Agile team environment and participate in daily stand up, Sprint planning, backlog grooming meetings and tasking tools such as Jira, Teams, or TFS
* Participate and develop user stories, estimates, code reviews, unit tests, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
* Support and contribute to object-oriented paradigm, design patterns and proper class design
* Maintain software configuration management within an agile development environment
* Exercise advanced computer skills with and the ability to define, understand, and resolve hardware and software integration issues
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or other relevant field plus at least 5 years experience or a master s degree with at least 3 years experience or a PhD and at least 2 years of experience
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance
* Must be familiar with object-oriented paradigm, design patterns and proper class design.
* Experience with relational database design and querying concepts: Postgres, GraphQL, MS SQL Server
* Experience with Agile development methodology and support tools.
* Salary Grade: 210
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy s mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation s nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world s energy future and secure our nation s critical infrastructure.
SELECTIVE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
To be eligible for employment at INL males born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
When applying to positions please provide a resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
BENEFITS, SALARY, AND RELOCATION:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and phenomenal benefits. For more information, please visit: https://www.inl.gov/careers/benefits-overview/. .