Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality products and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person one identity.
IDEMIA Identity and Security USA LLC is seeking to hire a Software Engineer in our Sustaining Engineering team. The team supports large scale enterprise software solutions for the Driver License and ID Programs. A Sustaining Engineer engages on escalations from the front line team. They will debug issues, and develop code fixes as necessary to keep our customer environments running optimally. In addition, the Sustaining Engineering team will also work on Change requests from our customers. This will include developing and testing the code, and deploying into the respective environments.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Work on a team of developers and QA engineers
* Provide analysis, design, software changes/enhancements and bug fixes as needed
* Troubleshoot and resolve defects and issues in fielded software, configuration and database related issues in an Enterprise environment
* Rework/remediate existing software
* Interaction with hardware peripherals and software drivers
* Create/update technical engineering documentation
* Interact with other developers, Systems Engineers, Program Managers, QA Engineers, and Application Engineers
* Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB
* XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON
* UNIX and Windows OS
* Agile Experience
* SQL Server
* Crystal Reports
* Eclipse IDE
* IBM WebSphere / Tomcat
* BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent in a technical field
* A minimum of 1-3+ years experience in software development
* Good oral and written communication skills
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed)
IDEMIA s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the Letter of Assurance ) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..