Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Lincare Inc. seeks an energetic, motivated Healthcare Specialist (RN, RT, LPN). This employee provides to support to patients outside of the hospital.
* The Healthcare Specialist will work closely with referring physicians, hospital personnel, and other clinicians to ensure the best professional care of the patient
* involves equipment setups for ventilators, monitors, CPAP units, and other respiratory services in patients' homes
* Will provide patient education as an intricate part of their care and needs, while performing complete and professional assessments
* Job includes facilitating prescription collection and maintaining patient records
* Must be independent, detail-oriented, and organized, with excellent communication skills
* Must have current knowledge of respiratory homecare techniques and relevant respiratory therapy concepts
* Previous experiences in home health care a plus
* Requires current RN, RT, or LPN licencse/certification
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans