Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
IDEMIA is digitizing identity to deliver personalized and enhanced user experiences both online and in-person utilizing the power of mobile IDs on smart devices.
As a Product Manager within the NORAM Identity and Security organization, you will be at the forefront of working with our business partners, engineers, vendors and supporting teams to deliver a robust, well-managed Developer Portal product for the enterprise to achieve key objectives that allow our company to innovate and deliver faster, better results for our partners and customers.
We are looking for a candidate with initiative and a strong creative mindset who can work closely with the various engineering teams while successfully collaborating with other members within product management and engineering team including user experience, documentation, architecture, testing and QA, devops, etc.
* Support and work closely with Business Analysts, Product Managers, User Experience Managers, as well as Solutions and Software Architects to ensure that new features and enhancements meet the needs of key market segments, use cases or specific customers.
* Influence strategic direction of the developer portal platform and related applications for the delivery to enterprise, government and consumer applications.
* Research, document and create product initiatives, features, and user stories for the developer portal to meet partner and end-customer needs.
* Oversee release-planning activities including researching, prioritizing, sizing, and grooming features in conjunction with the engineering teams.
* Oversee the development process as a proxy for partners and customers to help ensure product development quality, security, capacity, velocity, cadence, applicability, feature completeness, standards and best practice adherence, and other Agile aspects of product development are being followed by the engineering teams.
* Oversee product launch planning activities in cooperation with other product owners and managers, product marketing and platform services including hardening, testing and QA, benchmarking, documentation, devops, etc.
* Influence holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
* Effectively champion and communicate ideas, rationale and specifics with execs and with cross functional team
* Effectively partner with Product, Engineering, Research and Marketing, to help manage the scope of product initiatives through product planning
* Share knowledge and contribute ideas to enrich IDEMIA culture across all product teams
* Ensure market and customer targets aligns to overall strategic vision.
* Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
* Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of business processes and product development.
* Work with UI developers to implement designs and validate features as they are built to ensure they adhere to market and customer needs.
* Team player, comfortable with rapid iteration process and working within a fast-paced team
* 2+ years experience working in the product management industry
* Bachelor s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline
* Experience with SDK and sample application product development, for Mobile & Web products
* Experience with Best Practices and Industry Standards around iOS & Android Mobile App SDK integration & accompanying documentation
* Strong experience with developer portal platforms, developer experience, and portal best practices
* Experience working closely with and/or integrating into Product Engineering and/or Product Management organizations
* Experience managing product and platform certifications for government and/or industry identity, security, and privacy standards and best practices.
* Proven leadership and team-building skills
* Solid understanding of product risk estimation and mitigation, as well as cost impacts and level of effort estimation
* Ability to provide right size estimates of proposed feature development as it relates to Development Portal portfolio to pre-assess capacity to deliver to the marketplace
* Ability to grasp multiple business process and product requirements and scope priorities and risks accordingly with careful attention to detail
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship is not allowed)
IDEMIA s commitments to the US Government under a National Security Agreement (the Letter of Assurance ) impose the following citizenship restriction for this position: US citizenship only with no dual citizenship permitted for Secure Credentialing Programs and DMV Programs. Therefore, you must provide proof of sole US citizenship for eligibility for this position.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..