Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Part Time
FOR OVER A CENTURY, NEW BALANCE HAS INSPIRED ATHLETES AND COMMUNITIES OF ALL KINDS IN THEIR PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE. WE INNOVATE FEARLESSLY, GUIDED BY OUR CORE VALUES AND WE ARE DRIVEN BY THE BELIEF THAT CONVENTIONS WERE MEANT TO BE CHALLENGED. WE SEEK LEADERS AND PIONEERS BECAUSE THERE S NO TIME TO WAIT AROUND FOR NEXT. AT NEW BALANCE, WE GOT NOW.
The Retail Sales Associate functions as an integral part of the retail team. Responsible for providing world class customer service and utilizing product knowledge service techniques to meet the needs of customers whom enter or call the Factory Store. Other responsibilities include inventory, stock and merchandising projects as needed.
* Provides customer service using proper selling techniques; GUEST service model, and product knowledge:
* Greet and customer contact
* Understanding customer's needs
* Educating the customer on product features and benefits
* Solving customer questions
* Transact by suggestive selling, building the sale and multiple selling and closing the sale.
* Develop product knowledge of store merchandise. To include:
* correctly measuring and fitting the customer to appropriate NB product
* communicating current store promotion and correct price
* reviewing features and benefits
* Keep floor area neat and organized. This includes:
* stock and inventory functions (labeling and price marking items)
* merchandising apparel as needed
* organizing and fill sales floor to maximize selling
* Perform cash register duties using POS procedures:
* accurately follow company and retail division procedures to handle payment transactions (Open, Maintain, and Close Cash Register)
* educate customers on MYNB Loyalty program and maintain minimum 25% loyalty conversion rate
* obtain management approval for specific transactions, as instructed
* package merchandise appropriately
* inform customer regarding exchange and return policy
* Protect Company Assets by greeting customers; attach and detach security tags (if provided)
* report shrinkage and security violations
* monitor floor merchandise
* Demonstrates personal responsibility for safety follow safety regulations, including:
* proper lifting procedures
* reporting in a timely manner all accidents and near misses
* ensuring the maintenance of a clean and organized work area sales floor, stock area, office
* Performs other duties as required. .
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS * Flexible work schedule includes weekends and holidays.
* Ability to perform basic math and have basic PC and/or cash register skills.
* Past retail experience desirable, but not necessary.
* Must demonstrate strong customer service skills, good verbal communication skills and enjoy working with the public.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to lift 15 - 40 pounds.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE WE HIRE, SO WE MAKE SURE TO HIRE THE BEST AND TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY. IN ADDITION TO A COMPREHENSIVE TRADITIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K, ETC.) WE PROUDLY OFFER A SLATE OF MORE NONTRADITIONAL PERKS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE ON/OFFSITE SEMINARS, CUSTOMIZED TEAM BUILDING SESSIONS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, AND VARIOUS MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS THAT ENCOURAGE OUR ASSOCIATES TO GROW PERSONALLY AS THEY DEVELOP PROFESSIONALLY. YOU LL ALSO ENJOY A FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE, GYM DISCOUNTS, FITNESS REIMBURSEMENTS, AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, BECAUSE WORK-LIFE BALANCE IS MORE THAN JUST A BUZZWORD IT S PART OF OUR CULTURE.
Learn more about our Benefits
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
NEW BALANCE PROVIDES EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE ASSOCIATES AND TAKES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO ENSURE THAT EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, COMPENSATION, TRANSFER, PROMOTION AND OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVILEGES OF EMPLOYMENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, HANDICAP, GENETIC INFORMATION AND/OR STATUS AS AN ARMED FORCES SERVICE MEDAL VETERAN, RECENTLY SEPARATED VETERAN, QUALIFIED DISABLED VETERAN OR OTHER PROTECTED VETERAN.