Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
THIS POSITION IS RESERVED FOR GRADUATING SENIORS OF THE HACK REACTOR @ GALVANIZE PROGRAM
Hack Reactor @ Galvanize is a program for gifted students of software engineering. In three months, we transform ambitious amateurs to coding professionals.
Employees enjoy a fun, collegial startup environment genuinely committed to employee health and wellness, and filled with talented, hard-working and fun people. You will be surrounded by friendly, brilliant, and mission-driven professionals who work hard to provide the best student experience of its kind in the world.
What You\'ll Do
Specific job responsibilities may differ from resident to resident, but below are some of the most common:
* Conduct technical interviews for prospective students.
* Work with incoming students as a technical point of contact during their pre course work.
* Support students and alumni in whiteboarding and mock interview practice
What We\'re Looking For
* Passion for education and service
* Skilled and engaging facilitator/lecturer
* Can-do attitude and a sense of humor
* Willing, humble, and talented teammate
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.